About the Blog

This maybe the shelter for my thoughts. The place of solace to be, when failures overruns me and my incapacity to do something with my own desires depresses me.I clad myself with peace, joyfully concealing my real feelings. I am a prisoner of worries, in chain with unfathomable sadness, caused by human cruelty towards my in capacities. Yes I gird myself with pretense not for any feigned reason; just that sometimes, some things are better kept secret. Nevertheless, this thoughts will be moving on until the edge with every bit of patience, with every breath of prayers, with hope as my comfort and ethereal grace as my savior.

My thoughts without my body wander around in this sublime enigmatic world, hunting pictures and images, of knowledge and understanding for my starving, bedridden soul.

I write not because I am a writer or a poet, nor for glory and for fame, neither because I consider myself skilled in this field; which I myself know I am not. I write because I yearn for a list of NOTES. Notes of random events, of memoirs my thoughts have had encountered. A notes of memories of my wandering thoughts which I can call "my own"...

Monday, July 5, 2010

Behind This Bleak Black Eye


Behind This Bleak Black Eyes

Look intently, it tells a story. A story from time immemorial,that covers all its corners with darkeness.

It wants to give up when a stranger came, shading colors to it's dull and lifeless world like a knight and shinig armor.

But all of a sudden gone with the wind leaving it alone without even any single traces at all.

It's world tumbles down, as it battles up itself with scattered bits and pieces of its broken dreams.

Now every thing that could be its everything vanished. Left alone with only Loneliness as its friend, the only one that is willing to share its pain, embracing all its heartaches....

So it tells heartache to leave today, search another to lean on, and find any one else to rain on as it is now barely hanging on. For sorrow shallowed it whole, tormenting it to low lament.

Anguish deactivates its system, numb and tired, wanting to cry no more then it bravely whisper... " You won't get to see this tears I cried behind this Bleak Black Eye"

No comments:

Post a Comment