About the Blog

This maybe the shelter for my thoughts. The place of solace to be, when failures overruns me and my incapacity to do something with my own desires depresses me.I clad myself with peace, joyfully concealing my real feelings. I am a prisoner of worries, in chain with unfathomable sadness, caused by human cruelty towards my in capacities. Yes I gird myself with pretense not for any feigned reason; just that sometimes, some things are better kept secret. Nevertheless, this thoughts will be moving on until the edge with every bit of patience, with every breath of prayers, with hope as my comfort and ethereal grace as my savior.

My thoughts without my body wander around in this sublime enigmatic world, hunting pictures and images, of knowledge and understanding for my starving, bedridden soul.

I write not because I am a writer or a poet, nor for glory and for fame, neither because I consider myself skilled in this field; which I myself know I am not. I write because I yearn for a list of NOTES. Notes of random events, of memoirs my thoughts have had encountered. A notes of memories of my wandering thoughts which I can call "my own"...

Friday, June 25, 2010

BRUISE

                                                                

You can’t tell I’ve been trough hell...
Just time for me to change my appeal.

Blinded by all kind of lies,
Blame was not the widest way.

Though it tears me up inside,
It gave me a box of lesson to learn...

Though it caused me pain ,
I pray harm will never come it’s way,

For I still dream to find the one…
The one that lives inside my mind...


From a deep scar of a beautiful memory...
Even with the bruise it give me…

@ Cyberstratt cafe
April 21, 2010 - 4:48 Ppm



No comments:

Post a Comment