About the Blog

This maybe the shelter for my thoughts. The place of solace to be, when failures overruns me and my incapacity to do something with my own desires depresses me.I clad myself with peace, joyfully concealing my real feelings. I am a prisoner of worries, in chain with unfathomable sadness, caused by human cruelty towards my in capacities. Yes I gird myself with pretense not for any feigned reason; just that sometimes, some things are better kept secret. Nevertheless, this thoughts will be moving on until the edge with every bit of patience, with every breath of prayers, with hope as my comfort and ethereal grace as my savior.

My thoughts without my body wander around in this sublime enigmatic world, hunting pictures and images, of knowledge and understanding for my starving, bedridden soul.

I write not because I am a writer or a poet, nor for glory and for fame, neither because I consider myself skilled in this field; which I myself know I am not. I write because I yearn for a list of NOTES. Notes of random events, of memoirs my thoughts have had encountered. A notes of memories of my wandering thoughts which I can call "my own"...

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Breathing

     I cannot seem to think of anything now other than my fatigue. It feels like my body is going to droop anytime . I want to succumb to slumber unfortunately, working is a must. A series of sleepless nights is never really a good idea when you are working more or less seventeen hours a day. I did have a choice to rest last night, but I chose to accompany my mother to tend to my father who was just admitted because of an accident. He was just sent to the operating room this morning before I left for work. In the meantime, when I try to think more, my head gets dizzy and my eyes becomes dull like I could collapse at that very moment. Inhaling fresh air outside is my only resort to somehow energize my debilitating strength. Although breathing was not enough for my weariness, I kept on doing so to manage for the day. I just don’t know how long I can bear with this and if I can ever make it through the day, for in this very hour, as the time slowly passes by, so does my breath slowly fade away.

     However intense I may be feeling right now, I believe my soul and spirit are still solid and firm, ready to endure every devastating storm... And by this time I don’t need to think deep, I just need to breathe deep. Thank God I am still breathing…

No comments:

Post a Comment